1. S. S. Yau, D. Huang, H. Gong, and Y. Yao, "Support for Situation-Awareness in Trustworthy Ubiquitous Computing Application Software", Journal of Software Practice and Engineering, Vol. 36(9), 2006, pp. 893-921. [pdf]
2. S. S. Yau and W. Gao, "Multi-hop Clustering Based on Neighborhood Benchmark in Mobile Ad-hoc Network", Mobile Networks and Applications, Vol. 12, 2007, pp. 381-391. [pdf]
3. S. S. Yau and Y. Yin, "A Privacy Preserving Repository for Data Integration across Data Sharing Services", IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, Vol. 1(3), 2008, pp. 130-140. [pdf]
1. S. S. Yau, Y. Yao and V. Banga, "Situation-Aware Access Control for Service-Oriented Autonomous Decentralized Systems," Proc. 7th Int'l Symp. on Autonomous Decentralized Systems (ISADS), 2005, pp.17-24. [pdf]
2. S. S. Yau, J. Liu, "Hierarchical Situation Modeling and Reasoning for Pervasive Computing", Proc. Workshop on Software Technologies for Future Embedded & Ubiquitous Systems (SEUS), 2006, pp. 5 - 10. [pdf]
3. S. S. Yau, and J. Liu, "Incorporating Situation Awareness in Service Specifications", Proc. 9th IEEE Int'l Symp. on Object and Component-oriented Real-time Distributed Computing (ISORC), 2006, pp. 287 - 294. [pdf]
4. S. S. Yau, W. Gao, and D. Huang, “A Location-based Directional Route Discovery (LDRD) Protocol in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks”, Proc. 49th IEEE GLOBECOM Technical Conference, 2006. [pdf]
5. S. S. Yau, and J. Liu, “Functionality-based Service Matchmaking for Service-Oriented Architecture”, Proc. 8th Int’l Symp. on Autonomous Decentralized Systems (ISADS), 2007, pp. 147-154. [pdf]
6. S. S. Yau, and W. Gao, "Multi-hop Clustering based on Neighborhood Benchmark in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks", Proc. 4th Int'l Conf. on Heterogeneous Networking for Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness (QShine 07), 2007, pp. 262-269. [pdf]
7. S. S. Yau and J. Liu, “A Situation-aware Access Control based Privacy-Preserving Service Matchmaking Approach for Service-Oriented Architecture”, Proc. Int’l Conf. on Web Services (ICWS), 2007, pp. 1056-1063. [pdf]
8. S. S. Yau, and Y.Yin, “Controlled Privacy Preserving Keyword Search”, Proc. 2008 ACM Symp. on Information, Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS), 2008, pp.321-324.
9. S. S. Yau J. Liu,"Service Functionality Indexing and Matching for Service-Based Systems”, Proc. 2008 IEEE Int'l Conf. on Services Computing, July, 2008, pp. 461-468.
1. S. S. Yau, “Trustworthy Data Sharing in Collaborative Pervasive Computing Environments,” Web and Information Security, Elena Ferrari and Bhavani Thuraisingham (eds. ), 2005, Chapter XIII, pp. 265-281. [pdf]
2. S. S. Yau and D. Huang, "Mobile Middleware for Situation-Aware Service Discovery and Coordination", Handbook of Mobile Middleware, P. Bellavista and A. Corradi (eds.), October 2006, Chapter 39, pp.1059-1086.
3. S. S. Yau, D. Huang, W. Gao and Y. Yin, “Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing”, Encyclopedia of Computer Science and Engineering, B. Wah (eds.), January 2009, Vol. 3, pp. 1893-1904.
1. L. Junwei, "A Semantic-based Service Matching Approach for Service-based Systems," PhD Dissertation, Arizona State University, USA, 2008.
V. Banga, "A Decentralized Situation-Aware Access Control for Service-Oriented Computing Environment," Master Thesis, Arizona State University, USA, 2004.